Saturday 9 August 2014

The Blue Lagoon


On the first day of a festival we went to the tourquoise lake near Riva del Garda. My eyes excited as I saw the bright turquoise waters.


Slowly, slowly we entred the lake and soon we were all submerged. Surrounded by mountains we swam futher in. I saw the familiar faces of my friends as floating heads, drifting towards to the other side of the lake. Surprised how we'd all made it to italy and this dreamy lagoon.


I spilt up from my friends and walked around the edge of ths lagoon. I saw the banks scattered with people. Turning a corner I saw a  big group of people I knew playing music. Saxophone, guitars, violin and singing. I joined in to sing Summertime and as they played on I went into the lake again, swimming and dancing to an island in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment